Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Three Woman Who Inspire Me


First Off! I am so sorry for not posting anything in awhile to be honest i haven't been writing anything only because i didn't know what to Wright, so I'm very sorry.
Now Lets Get Into These 3 Wonderful, Beautiful Ladies.

I am going to start off with the woman that inspires me the most,

Bette Davis.


  The second Woman who inspires me is ,

Barbra Streisand

  
And the third Woman who has inspired me through the years and still to this day is,

Edie Sedgwick


These Three Woman, All Inspire Me In Different Ways Not For Being Beautiful But Powerful, Pushing Buttons, Never Backing Down, Having Confidence, There Are More Reasons But I Think Thats A Good Start.

Oh, And If You Want To Know Why Bette Davis Was My No.1   Watch Now, Voyager Then You'll Know Why.

Kirby Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment