Saturday, January 29, 2011

Style Inspirations


Hello Everyone! Thought Id Do Something Super Fun Today And Show You All Who Inspires My Style.
Before I Get Started I Wanted To Give A Shout Out To My Lovely Friend & Co-Worker Jeremy Who Inspires Me To Smile And He Also Inspires Me To Be A Better Worker, I Know I'm A Pain In The Ass But Jeremy Never Gives Up On Me I Really Don't Deserve Such A Wonderful Person In My Life But I Am So Happy I Do, So Thank You Jeremy For Being My Friend.

Now There Are So Many People Who Inspire Me To Dress The Way I Do, Some Of Them Are Bloggers, Some Of Them Are Musicians, Actors, Actresses, People In Many Professions...So Here We Go, By The Way This Is In No Order Just Winging It I Guess.

First Off Is One Blogger Who I Read All The Time Even Though She's Not Blogging At The Present Time Her Blogs Are Great Her Name Is Jennifer Ann She Is Also Known As Big Suit Blog She Is From New Jersey and The Reason I Am Inspired By Her Is Because She Has Her Own Style And I For One Love It.

 Florence Welch From Florence + The Machine

  Agyness Deyn
Peaches Geldof


Kelly Osbourne

Sky Ferreira


The Plasicines

Drew Barrymore

Ellie Kendrick 


Last But Not Least....Carey Mulligan



 Thanks Guys! Bye!

Kirby Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment